Thursday, February 26, 2015

World Read Aloud Day Blogging Challenge Week 2


So it's a little past week 2 challenge. I say when blogging it's better late than never. So I found out about this blogging challenge to honor World Read Aloud Day on the Busy Librarian Blog, I must say this is a great idea. As a new blogger I need inspiration to keep writing in the rush of life. This week's challenge is called You and Someone New. I chose to ask my Facebook friends the questions, only a handful responded, that's more than no one so I will take it.
Me
But, first the book I think everyone should read is The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore. This book is magical. Read it out loud to an audience and they will applaud at the end. It captures that je ne sais quoi of books and libraries and the magnificent journey of life. If you haven't read it, try it, this book is a real treat.
Image result for mr. morris lessmore flying books'

Someone New
1. If I could listen to anyone in the world read aloud to me it would be...
Prince Harry (I love that British accent) - Jeanne B.
My Kids- Kelly
Sam Elliott (love that deep, gravely voice) Jeanne D.
Sean Connery or Tom Selleck- Jolene
2. When I read aloud my favorite character to impersonate is...
anyone southern, as that comes most naturally - Jeanne B.
Skippyjon Jones - Kelly
Southern - Jeanne D.

3. The genre or author that takes up the most room on my bookshelf (or e-reader) is...
Historical Fiction (I like to learn something or feel like I've been somewhere I've never been when I read a book, on my i-pad I have a lot of spiritual/ life coach type articles) - Jeanne B.
Sci-Fi - Kelly
Realistic Fiction - Jeanne D.


No comments:

Post a Comment